Fresh Veggies 2 is on the way!
With a long buffer period in 2017, it’s been quite awhile since we last heard of Inglewood’s Casey Veggies. With multiple teases throughout the the year however, Veggies has been gearing up for possibly his biggest project yet titled CUiTG. Although fans are greatly anticipating that, Veggies has took to Twitter to also tease part of the tracklist for another installment to his 2013 collaborative mixtape with Rockie Fresh Fresh Veggies.
Back last January, Rockie took to Twitter to announce that Fresh Veggies 2 was almost fully recorded.
FV2 damn near fully recorded https://t.co/lkBU0VKMxT
— Rockie Fresh (@rockiefresh) January 10, 2018
Now as we enter Febuary, Veggies seems to come out of the studio as he posted a screenshot of almost all the tracklist to the full project.
Fresh Veggies 2 coming for all you haters 😈😤 pic.twitter.com/eQG94f9Dz8
— Casey Veggies (@CaseyVeggies) February 12, 2018
In the photo you can make out at the top that there is 22 songs in full, 19 of which you can see in the photo. The tracklist looks crazy packing features from Rick Ross, IAMSU!, Wale, Curren$y, Vic Mensa, Bino Rideaux, and a few others. You can also check out some of the production from Zaytoven, IAMSU!, Bizness Boi and more.
This is super exciting for Rockie & Veggies fans since both have been out of the spotlight in a minute. Make sure to check out the partial tracklist below and stay tuned for any new information on FV2 or CUiTG.
- Made For It [prod. Bizness Boi]
- M.O.B. (Feat. Rick Ross) [prod. Bizness Boi]
- Make It Up
- Know Myself (Feat. IAMSU!) [prod. IAMSU!]
- Demeanor (Feat. Curren$y)
- Switchin’ The Coupe (Feat. Petty)
- Bitch Please
- Astounding (Feat. Hardaway Smith)
- Working Accomplishment (Feat. Wale)
- Messy (Feat. Church)
- Gucci Bandana (Feat. Bino Rideaux) (Remix)
- No Roadsigns
- Long Time (Feat. Yun-A, Laffy Lee, & Meldog)
- Astounding (Feat. Hardaway Smith) – repeated
- Hit My Line (Feat. Vic Mensa & Phil Ade)
- Face Down (prod. Zaytoven)