Stream POUNDS & Oh No’s newest joint EP Borgata
Rochester native’s POUNDS kicks off his 2018 with a brand new joint EP Borgata with the assistance of Oh No’s eerie production. POUNDS capitalizes on the street life involved with organized crimes and drugs.
Laced with 4 nice tracks, POUNDS finds features from Tim Tones & Dwayne Collins for a soulful touch on the hooks of “Last Supper,” & “448 Grams.”
Following up POUNDS’ December project Rules And Parameters, the NY spitter takes a nice appraoch to this new EP teaming up with the West Coast producer Oh No who is coming off his Ultimate Breaks & Beats album showcasing his finest work. Together the two deliver a gritty cinematic EP telling the tales of the streets.
As usual, POUNDS incorporates small audio news and movie clips into his tracks to add a sense of purpose and awareness to portray his messages. “My projects are like movies, I like to really paint that picture,” he says.
- The Intro
- Last Supper (Cuts by Tim Tones)
- 448 Grams Pt. 2 (feat. Dwayne Collins)
- The Departed
• POUNDS: https://twitter.com/poundslbs
• Oh No: https://twitter.com/
• Website: www.POUNDS448.com
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FacebookPOUNDS