Watch the powerful “Mass Media” music video from Rasheed Chappell and Buckwild.
With distinct factors at play across the country, issues plaguing our society has been put at the forefront of much needed change. With that, Rasheed Chappell is using his voice to spread a powerful message as he seeks for that change. Linking with producer Buckwild, the two display pure chemistry on all fronts of the track.
The sharp bars play right into almost every subject, and we’re met with a non-conformist way of thought. Downplaying the media is a sure way to bring light to the situation at hand, who have practically poisoned many with division on issues regarding COVID, systematic racism, and much more. The single stems from Rasheed and Buckwild’s forthcoming album Sinners & Saints, which is due out November 20th. For now take a peek at their latest visual, and pre-order the project below.
Sinners & Saints Tracklist:
- Tour Bus (feat. Che Noir & 38 Spesh)
- Sinners & Saints (feat. Shannell Griggs)
- Rock Bottom (feat. Ransom)
- Mass Media
- Crime & Punishment (feat. Yolanda Sargeant & Oran Juice Jones II)
- Bredren (feat. Planet Asia)
- Dyckman (feat. The Musalini & Durgaveli)
- Post Game (Skit)
- The Blue Hood
- C.E.O. Sug (feat. SugaHill)
- Black Owned