Check the “Mark of Da Beast” music video from RedRum.
In anticipation for their sophomore studio LP, Orlando-based duo RedRum are paving way for nothing short of a solid release. Dropping off a haunting visual for the pre-leak, we’re met with horror vibes on the production and menacing wordplay from both Racks and Red Eye.
The chilling video brings a definite perception all painted by the direction and imagery, quite fitting with the track itself. The cohesion in of itself is pure artistry at work, and we can only expect more when their album drops, titled The Messiah Complex. That’s slated for a May 14th release, so keep your eyes and ears open. For now, chew on their latest pre-leak above, or below on your favorite streaming platform.
- Intro (prod. by Nickel Plated)
- Hunger (feat. Cheiz Heist) (prod. by Da Supastarz)
- God’s Watching (prod. by Racks)
- Raze Da Banner (prod. by Nickel Plated)
- Chozen4War (prod. by Beats By Deee)
- 6 Feet (feat. D. Ville) (prod. by Racks)
- Run N Coke (prod. by Nickel Plated)
- Gladiator Sport (prod. by Da Supastarz)
- Can’t Refuse (prod. by Nickel Plated)
- Grime Rate (prod. by Racks)
- Sinners (prod. by Tone Blare)
- Mark of Da Beast (prod. by Nickel Plated)